ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
ISO 14001 Environmental management system (EMS) is internationally acceptable standard and its specify the requirements to manage environment impacts on organization products which used by customers. Its is provide a methodology to identify, control and systematically reduce the harmful effects of business products that affect the environment. Adopting 14001 standards in business is commitment to prevent pollution, compliance from legislation and continual improvement.
ISO 9001 is the one of the standard in ISO 9000 family. It is internationally leading standard has practiced over many organizations in 161 countries.
ISO 14001 standard is the part of 14000 standard. It shares the principle and function of other standard such as ISO 9001 , ISO 18001 and ISO 27001 standard. ISO 14001 is a framework which applicable to any organization which identify the evaluation of impacts, business process.
Implemented EMS has interface the whole organization which promises to employees and customers that the company commit to safety environment.
Benefits of 14001 certification
- Demonstrate conformance to manage environmental aspects.
- Effective use of raw materials and consumption energy.
- Cost saving in recycling materials.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Its reduce the insurance cost.
- Commitment to environmental risk and continual improvement.
- Its increase the corporate image among the stakeholders and other regulators.
S. C. Services carries out auditing on ISO 14001 standard on latest 2004 version.